719 Main St Albemarle NC 28001 MLS 3451124
Less Photos /\
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 719 Main St
This Colonial Revival styled home is a quintessential example of the American Foursquare. (See media) It has all the characteristics that made this form of building type popular, its heyday being between 1890 and 1930. Not at all surprising that Albemarle's prominent textile family, the Efirds, built one over 100 years ago in 1915. Walk through the front entrance framed by stately brick and plaster columns, to find numerous original features such as hardwood floors, moldings, transomed doors, huge windows, and those grand 12 foot ceilings!
- Address: 719 Main St
- City: Albemarle
- Zip Code: 28001
- County: Stanly
- Interior: Attic Stairs Pulldown, Built-Ins, Kitchen Island
- Fireplace: Yes
- Fireplace Description: Den, Gas Logs, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other
- Laundry Location: Main
- Floors: Tile, Wood
- Equipment: Cable Prewire, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Gas Range/Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Security System
- Full Baths: 3
- 1/2 Baths: 0
- HVAC: Central Air, Gas Hot Air/Furnace
- Water: City Water
- Water Heater: Gas
- Sewer: City Sewer
- Type: 2 Story/Basement
- Exterior: Deck
- Siding: Brick Veneer Full
- Lot Size: 0.840
- Lot Description: Level, Paved Frontage
- Parking: Driveway, Parking Space - 4+
- Driveway: Circular, Concrete
Available now at $150,000
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Style: Colonial
- New Construction: No
- Construction Status: Complete
- Foundation: Basement, Basement Outside Entrance, Brick
719 Main St Albemarle NC 28001
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Junior High:Unspecified
- High School:Unspecified
These statistics are updated daily from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(704) 312-1132 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Gateway Professionals.
719 Main St, Albemarle NC is a single family home of 3742 sqft and
is currently priced at $150,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1915.
This home on 719 Main St has decreased in price by $40,000 and the last change was on 2/1/2019.
In addition to single family homes, Highgarden also makes it easy to find New Homes and Foreclosures
in Albemarle, NC.
North Forrest Hills, Eastwood Park and Anderson Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 3451124 has been posted on this site since 11/10/2018 (161 days ago).