Days On Site
Home Description: 10445 Paper Birch Dr
Meet the London. This home offers a flexible floor plan that ensures every member of the house has a place (or two) to call their own. The ground floor is an entertainers dream:
• Large wooded homesite with Northern views
• Grandiose open-concept great room with fireplace for cozy evenings
• First floor guest suite with walk-in shower
• Stunning kitchen featuring massive food-prep island and nook
• Upgraded kitchen cabinets with iced white quartz countertops
• 36" gas gourmet kitchen with stainless hood vented to exterior
• Covered Rear patio for open-air dining
• Storage Galore! Huge walk-in pantry plus butler’s pantry
• Formal dining room for dinner parties & holidays
• Study, powder room, coat closet, garage entry vestibule
• Bonus room over garage
A spacious second story features 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms.
Available now at $462,402
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Harrisburg home in this zip code is
$464,230 (0.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $124/sqft,
which is 5.8% less than similar homes
in the 28075 zip code.
10445 Paper Birch Dr Harrisburg NC 28075
Similar to: 10445 Paper Birch Dr
For Sale Near: 10445 Paper Birch Dr
These statistics are updated daily from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at
(704) 900-3824 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Taylor Morrison of Carolinas Inc.
Same day showings available 7 days / week8am - 9pm